12 January 2008

I've been blessed with Memes

General housekeeping. Some time ago Dimbulb tagged me with a blessing. I want to pass it on with a Tiny Tim-esque "And God bless us- everyone!" but somehow that would be outside the rules.

And Kasia tagged me with the Meme with no name. Here goes, quickly:

1. Do you wear a name tag at work?
No.

2. What kind of car do you drive?
Budget rental. It works out nicely. Once every now and then I go and rent a brand new car, and someone else is stuck with oil and maintenance. It's really fun when I go to family reunions and such. The cousins gather around the car and say "Holy smokes, Bear! Is that a new car?" to which I answer: "Why, yes, as a matter of fact I picked it up today." "No, really? How much did you pay?" "Well, the sticker price is xxxx, but I go it for a bit less."

3-6 are the same as Puff

7. What's for dinner tonight?
Some kind of meat thing.

8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had?
Red wine a while back.

9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Never had one.

10. Last time you were sick?
cold - three weeks before Christmas

11. How long is your hair?
about an inch.

12. Are you happy right now?
happiness is irrelevent.

13. What did you say last?
"Yeah."

14.Who came over last?
Some guy.

15. Do you drink beer?
No, hate the stuff. Consequently, I have from time to time had to stop rumours that I was gay.

16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
Adopted, that they wished I'd never been born, that they can't believe they're related to me, or I to them, etc etc etc

17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
who cares?

18. What did you get for graduation?
A pat on the back.

19. Whats in your pocket?
lint.

20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook?
What's a Dane Cook? Is that a part in Hamlet I missed?

21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear?
Listen, there's only one bear around here, and he's typing.

22. What DVD is in your DVD player?
Some kid thing.

23. What's something fun you did today?
Expelled some waste.

24. Who was/is your the principal of your high school?
Some time serving, ladder climbing boot licker.

25. Has your house ever been TP'd?
No

26.What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
"Woof!"

27. What are you listening to right now?
the hum my computer makes and the tap of my fingers upon the keys.

28. Drinking?
Nothing

29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart?
The one leading to the exit.

30. When is your mom's birthday?
Classified

31. When is your birthday?
classified

32. What's the area code for your cell phone?
no cell phone

33. Where did you buy the shirt you're wearing now?
got it for a Christmas present years ago.

34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror?
some Budget sign

35. How many states in the US have you been to?
five or six.

36. What kind of milk do you drink?
Chocolate.

37. What are you going to do after this?
lie in bed and not sleep.

38. Who was the last person you went shopping with?
I shop alone.

39. What is your favorite fruit?
mcintosh apples

40. What about your favourite dessert?
Chocolate cake

41. What is something you need to go shopping for?
food

42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives?
Yes. Oddly enough, all the men and all the unmarried women in my family all have the same last name. Spooky, n'est-ce pas?

43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive?
a lemon

44. Do you like pickles?
no

45. How about olives?
no

46. What is your favourite kind of gum?
One that is free from gingivitis.

47. What is your favourite kind of juice?
Steak.

48. Do you have any tan lines?
not now

49. What hospital were you born in?
I don't remember. I was very young at the time.

I wonder who came up with this meme. This one seems to give a little too much information, so I've skewed it somewhat. No tags, unless you want to. Consider who may be reading your answers.

No comments: