7 December 2021

Some more of my woodwork

 I have been taking part in an online Christmas market this year.  I spent last night uploading some more of my work to the website.    My mix is eclectic, as my method is generally along the lines of 'throw enough stuff at the wall and see what sticks.


First, a few of my toy planes.  





Toy spitfire.



Toy corsair.
Toy Avro Arrow.



Next are some items that seem to be popular when other people make them.  First up is a charcuterie board, and then a trivet of my own design, both made from oak and walnut.  Quick question: what's the difference between a cutting board and a charcuterie board? Answer: about fifty bucks.







Now a few of my decorations. 








I made this Santa for sale, but I might just keep him.


The Madonna of the Street Ornament is one of my more popular ones. 



Blue Jay.  My daughter likes to point out that a tree with birds in it is just a tree.


Another of my most popular ornaments. I have been experimenting with various colour schemes.


Lastly, some of my attempts to create art.  The first is my attempt to recreate a stained glass window (the original this is based off of is in St Patrick's basilica in Montreal).  




The Hands from the Creation of Adam.



This was my attempt to recreate the famous fresco of Ecce Homo.  The original was in a Spanish church and was falling apart when a parishioner tried to fix it herself, and, well, destroyed it.


I have all these and more at my sight.  If you are interested in seeing more, the link is here.  Unfortunately, I believe the sale is only open to those in Ontario, but if you contact me here we can come to an arrangement.  https://shop.fairinthesquare.ca/pages/seller-profile/wood-n-stuff


2 comments:

DP said...

Those are excellent. I think I am going to contact you after Christmas about the extra-Ontario arrangements.

Bear said...

Thanks. I look forward to hearing from you. In the meantime, a Merry Christmas to you and yours.