16 December 2007

I've been tagged

with The Lucky Seven Meme by Paul the Regular Guy. The rules are as follow:

1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

There's a fourth rule which I shall ignore, as

1. I am lazy.

Continuing on with the list:

2. I am a neo-luddite, and believe technology reached its high point with the development of the knife and fork, and has been growing decadent ever since.

3. I owe my love of literature in part to the Conan stories of Robert E Howard- but only his. The other guys are bunch of hacks.

4. I have a comic book collection from the 1980's.

5. I spent eight or nine years working on my PhD before I abandoned the project.

6. I do most of the housework.

7. The other day I was going through my old vinyl album collection. When I saw all my old Styx albums, I wondered: "What the heck was I thinking?"

Now for the tagging:


Kasia
TO
Michael Archangel
Marajoy
KaleJ at UnMuted
BROAJK
You.

My apologies to all of you. I realize we've tagged a few of you all lately. But we don't really have that many readers, so when we're tagged and we have to get a few taggees, we're drawing from a limited pool. I take comfort that while we don't quantity when it comes to readership, we certainly do have quality.

No comments: