with The Lucky Seven Meme by Paul the Regular Guy. The rules are as follow:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
There's a fourth rule which I shall ignore, as
1. I am lazy.
Continuing on with the list:
2. I am a neo-luddite, and believe technology reached its high point with the development of the knife and fork, and has been growing decadent ever since.
3. I owe my love of literature in part to the Conan stories of Robert E Howard- but only his. The other guys are bunch of hacks.
4. I have a comic book collection from the 1980's.
5. I spent eight or nine years working on my PhD before I abandoned the project.
6. I do most of the housework.
7. The other day I was going through my old vinyl album collection. When I saw all my old Styx albums, I wondered: "What the heck was I thinking?"
Now for the tagging:
KaleJ at UnMuted
My apologies to all of you. I realize we've tagged a few of you all lately. But we don't really have that many readers, so when we're tagged and we have to get a few taggees, we're drawing from a limited pool. I take comfort that while we don't quantity when it comes to readership, we certainly do have quality.