30 June 2007

Meme I took from Clam Rampant

1. How old will you be in 12 months?
Well, I'm older than my teeth and as young as my tongue, and in 12months that statement will still be operative.

2. Do you think you’ll be married by then?
Well, I 'm not planning on getting a divorce, and neither Bear nor I have no grounds for an annulment, so chances are pretty good I'll still be married.

3. What do you look forward to most in the next 3 months?
Spending lots and lots of time with the kids and then, thankfully, having them go back to school.
Latest Harry Potter book and Movie too

4. Who was the last person you called?
Elder's Organ Teacher, who is also my Italian student, regarding something from his lesson, Friday.

5. Who was the last person to call you?
Well, my mother-in-law was the last person to call our number, and I picked up the phone, but she was actually wanting to speak to Bear. The last person to call and I picked up or wanted to talk to me was my mother.

6. Do you prefer to call or text?
Call, it's faster, and I hate TLAs

9. Parents seperated/divorced/married?
Married since 1957 to each other.

10. When is the last time you saw your mom?
Wednesday, Younger and Elder's last day of school, I went to visit her while they were in school.

11. What happened at 11:00 p.m.?
How am I supposed to know?

13. How many cities/towns have you lived in?
One T.O.

14. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet, but if I must wear shoes, low to non existant heels and no socks. Well I do wear socks from January to March.

15. Are you a social person?
Not really. Other people always seem to think that it's all about them.

16. What was the last thing you ate?
Bowl of Honeycombs (with milk)

17. Favorite ice cream?
Why is this is almost every meme? Chocolate.

18. What is your favorite dessert?
Italian rum cake, with the overly sweek white icing, and I have to have the flower on top.

19. What is your favorite TV show?
Kind of changes. Right now like CSIs. Of the three out there, I have to say, CSI:NY, because at least, that one has a decent actor in it. But that is changing to Without a Trace.

20. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
I don't eat PB or J. I east Nutella and that is best eaten alone on very soft bread, and a ice-cold glass of milk. I may now have to change-the-last-thing-I-ate answer.

21. Do you like coffee?
Yes, but unfortunately, since I have to lay off the caffeine, I now must have decaf. It doesn't taste the same. I grew up on Espresso. (It wasn't until I had to switch to decaf that I realised why decaf coffee was invented.)

22. How many glasses of water a day do you drink on average?
Cups I don't know, about 1 litre (+- 4 cups), I should be doubling that.

23. What do you drink in the morning?
Water, and coffee.

24. Would you rather kiss someone with or without a tongue?
Without.

27. Do you like to cuddle?
Odd , this is a tough question, let's just say: "I like to cuddle , yes," and leave it at that.

28. Any plans for this weekend?
Mass tomorrow, possibly the Indult Tridentine at St. Vincent de Paul, and then since Elder's Organ lesson has been cancelled (Canada Day) visit my mom, or go to Black Creek Pioneer Village. They always put a a good Dominion Day(Canada Day) event.

29. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home

32. Would you ever get your nipples pierced? NO

33. Have you ever been in an ambulance? NO

34. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool? river/lake

35. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat? window

36. Do you know how to drive a stick shift? No

37. What is your favorite thing to spend money on? My kids

38. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? My wedding ring/ engagement ring. Since I had the girls, I can't take them off, even if I wanted to, which I don't.

39. Do you speak any other language?
Italian (Guardiol dialect [from the town of Guardiaregia , CB (Molise) Italy]-fluently, Standard - adequately,) French - haltingly.

40. Can you roll your tongue? l
Length wise -yes, width wise- no. Though, I can flare my nostrils. I can't wiggle my ears, but my sister can.

42. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Yeah a Bear - sorry, extra poor pun.

43. What is your favorite song?
"Sugar, Sugar" by the Archies

45. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
No, my mom has them.

46. What is the color of your bedroom walls?
White. Moved in 4 years ago and only managed to paint the living room a beautiful yellow.

47. Do you shut off the water when you brush your teeth?
I should, but I don't.

48. Have you been kissed by anyone this week?
4 people actually.

49. Do you like overly sensitive people?
Me - yes, Others- no.

50. Are you completely happy right now?
I am content

Appropriated from the Clam Rampant, whose blog I will add to the "Catholic Blogs" Roll

No comments: