30 September 2007

Another Meme

CATHOLIC AND BLOGGING MEME
Stole the tag from the Christus Vincit who stole it from Catholic Caveman

1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
I have been to a handful of Extraordinary Forms of the Mass, but I prefer the Ordinary. It will take me a while to get used to the Extraordinary. But I am attending the Ordinary at aparish taht celebrates it by having the priest say the black, and do the red.

2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
I would have to take a 45 minutes TTC bus ride and then walk another 15 minutes.

3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
Catholic of the Roman Rite.

4. Are you a comment junkie?
I comment whent he subject interests me, though if I am engaged in a debate, I of course comment more often.

5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Of Course, especially if there is a debate afoot.

6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Occasionally

7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
Any Good, Catholic blog.

8. Which blog is the first one you check?
I go down my blog lists, starting with "Catholic Blogs" then "Noi Canteremo Gloria a Te, followed by other interests etc etc.

9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Yes, VoxCantor

10. What are you reading?
Me, Nothing at present, I've takena break from "Until You are Dead" by Julian Sher and Bear is reading about making his own pipe organ.

Since I stole from BMP at Christus Vincit, I will quote BMP: "TAG, YOU'RE IT! Anyone who reads this who wants to play! "

No comments: