11 January 2009

More progress

I got another e-mail from the friend I mentioned below. In addition to speaking about the sort of things we converse about, and then without any prompting he mentions going back to Mass, and he asks me for the name of the place I took him some time ago where he saw a NO Mass in Latin, (the Oratory) and says he thinks it might be "cool" to take in a Good Friday Service in Latin.

I think he's fumbling around, trying to find his way back. I would like things to move a bit faster, but really it is not up to me. I have no plan, except to answer his questions to the best of my ability and to continue showing him doors and letting him decide if he wants to walk through one or not. Eventually it will be up to him to decide if he will return or not.

If you have a moment, please say a prayer.

No comments: