25 November 2020

Some of the things I will be attempting to sell, second try


Update: Can anyone see the pictures I've posted here?

(Note:  I am trying this again.  Hopefully, this time the photos come up.)

 

I was preparing to sell stuff for this sale since last January, but my selling strategy was based on inexpensive impulse buys.  That isn't the best strategy for online, or so it seems.  At any rate, here are a few of my things.



I need to take a better picture of this one.

Some angels.

 







 



  

Some birds.













More to come later.



5 comments:

Kathleen1031 said...

I can't see anything, no pictures, not one thing. It doesn't look like there are any pictures there at all.

Anonymous said...

Same.

Bear said...

awesome. I have no idea why that happens.

Bear said...

How about now?

McNulty Freelance Researcher said...

I can see them now