18 December 2007

I've been tagged, by someone who Bear tagged.

I've been tagged by T.O for the Lucky Seven Meme
First the Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you, and post the rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself that you think most people don't know.
3) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. ( I will dispense with this since Bear actually tagged all those I would have tagged.

i. I apparently have an IQ of 133

ii. I have two B.A.s (Ordinary) in Psych and (Honours) in English (Proves my intelligence)

iii. I spent a few years reading Tarot cards. (Proves my stupidity)

iv. I have permonitional dreams which let me know that someone is about to die, though I never know exactly who it is until s/he dies.

v. I wish my birthday was in July.

vi. I hated having my first name anglicized in school, because there were two other girls in my grade with the same version of my name, and I was always in class with one of them. It wasn't until High School that I got to use my Baptismal name again.

vii. I hate having my maiden surname anglicized.

As for tagging. Bear used all I could think of so

No comments: