1 April 2008

Yes, I am a Nerd...

...and like many nerds, I am anxiously awaiting the beginning of the final season of Battlestar Galactica. Where I live, it will be Friday night at ten o'clock. I do not know if it begins before or after in the other regions, and therefore I will not publish any revelations in case I spoil it for another fan. In case someone out there gets the show before I do, I ask you to return the favour. If any do not, great shall be my wrath. Like an avenging Klingon shall I rise and seek the malefactor that I may smite him. Yea, verily I tell you, so terrible shall be my just vengeance that the people of Sodom and Gomorrah shall look upon thee and count themselves happy to have so light a punishment by comparison. Indeed, upon thee and thy children and thy children's children and thy children's children's children, and so on and so forth, shall my wrath wax until all shall know that .....

Aw, never mind. Just know I'll frown at my screen in a menacing sort of way.

No comments: