6 April 2020

Keeping busy while under Quarantine.

Some stuff I've been fiddling with in my workshop. Most of this was made with an eye towards Christmas markets and bazaars, should they open this year.

Not happy with the birds, but the rest come out okay.

Maybe next week I'll write a book.


Image may contain: text



No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: indoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: shoes

Image may contain: stripes



No photo description available.

4 comments:

Kathleen1031 said...

Your talent! I like all of them, especially the dinosaur, the angels, and the sweet image of Our Lady and Jesus, I can't think of the title of that image.
This is a great time to get productive. You certainly are an artist.

Bear said...

It's called The Madonna of the Streets, or La Madonnina.

Thanks.

Kathleen1031 said...

Oh yes! Thank you. I also love the birds. Birds are so wonderful. My calendar is a bird calendar from this company that combines a great close-up photo of a bird and scripture. I really love turning the page each month, very high quality paper as well. Anyway, the photos are so nice I kept last year's, thinking they would be great to use for the day I bring those watercolors out. You know, I have art supplies I never use, but it's always in my mind, one of these days I'm going to use them. I love art but never make any. But it's in my blood, my Mom was an artist.

Bear said...

My mother was an artist as well. I know the impulse.