21 October 2020

Preparing for a new history walk.

 I've been taking advantage of some time off to prepare another virtual history walk, though this time a more secular one, entitled 'Gruesome Toronto'.  So far I've written up the story of a condemned man's Last Words, followed by his last Last Words, Followed by his Really Truly Last Last Words; the tale of simply had to be the worst town council meeting in Toronto's history (it was also one of the first); the tale of a scoundrel who simply vanished off the face of the earth; and, this morning, our first ghost story.  I have a few more ghosts coming up, one of which is a horse.  It will be this Tuesday, the 27th. Anyone interested, let me know.  As is the case with most of my walks and this blog, it's free to all and sundry (though I am considering adding a virtual donations/ tip jar in the future.) 

2 comments:

Kathleen1031 said...

Where are these? I am interested. Life has been a whirlwind lately, I have not been online as much. I always loved ghost stories as a child and I admit, it's still a fascinating topic. I lived in a house that had poltergeist.

Bear said...

I hold them on zoom meetings. This one will be on Tuesday, starting at 7:30. If you can send me your e-mail, either to the address at the sidebar, or to here using (at) instead of @, I can send you the link a little closer to the day.