My Humble Suggestions
· 368 O Cross of Christ (ST. FLAVIAN)
First Reading: Exodus 12: 1-8, 11-14
These are the instructions for the Passover meal.
66 The Blessing Cup that We Bless (Guimont)
Second Reading: 1Corinthians 11:23-26
As often as you eat this bread and drink this cup, you proclaim the Lord's death until he comes.
260 Praise to You Lord King of Eternal Glory (Somerville)-- Or--
264 Glory and Praise to You, Lord Jesus Christ (Young)
66ii I give you a New commandment…
Gospel: John 13: 1-15
Having loved his own who were in the world, he loved them to the end.
Washing of the Feet
· A New Commandment (Chant) BFW 121-122
Reception of the Holy Oils
Offertory (Presentation of the Gifts)
· 376 Where Love and Charity Are Found /Ubi Caritas (CHANT)
· I will take the cup of salvation BFW 124
· Adoro te devote (CHANT MODE V)
· O Salutaris Hostia (CHANT MODE VII)
· Ecce Panis Angelorum(CHANT MODE VIII)
Transfer of the Blessed Sacrament
· 68 1-4 vss Pange Lingua
· 68 B vss 1-4 Hail Our Saviour’s Glorious Body
At The Closing of the Tabernacle of Reposition
· 68 vs 5-6 Tantem Ergo Sacramentum Pange Lingua
· 68 B vss 5-6 Come Adore This Wondrous Presence Pange Lingua
· Technically there is no recessional, as per GIRM, all withdraw in silence
New Mass of the Good Shepherd (Rev. S. Somerville)
Kyrie - 235; Gloria - 238; Sanctus/Benedictus, Christ has died...., Great Amen - 283A,B,D; Lord’s Prayer 287; Lamb of God 288
Kyrie -233; Gloria - 243; Sanctus/Benedictus, When we eat this bread...,Great Amen - 276A, B, D; Agnus Dei - 294
I have tried to make this as acappella as possible, especially after the Gloria, but the choir may need to be supported a little.