18 November 2018

Interesting

I was just going over the stats for this blog, and I was surprised to see a sudden surge of hits for a pair of posts from seven years ago- one a comment on the election of Stephen Harper's one and only majority government and the other an omnibus post about, among other things, a trip with mother, the death of bin Laden and my daughter interviewing me about my job for a school project.  Also, the referring website for much of this is something I have never heard of before.  A look deeper shows that several of my old posts appear to have been of interest to a few people lately- but the numbers are very low- four or five hits each.  It isn't that interest in these posts have suddenly spiked as much as no one is reading anything much here lately, and they seem to win by default.

UPDATE:  The country that is the single biggest source of hits is... the Ukraine.

I... got nuthin' on that one too.

1 comment:

Jovan-Marya Weismiller, T.O.Carm. said...

For no particular reason that I know of, the 8th highest country in readership on my little effort is Ukraine, as well.