23 March 2007

Lent 5-C

I apologise for the delay. I prefer to post my suggestions before Thursday, but illness and depression as robbed me of my mirth.

My Humble Suggestions

Introit
353 Take Up Your Cross (ERHALT UNS HERR)

Responsorial Psalm
What Marvels the Lord Worked for Us (Young/Black) CBW 58

Gospel Acclamation and Verse
260 Praise to You, Lord, King of Eternal Glory (Somerville)
With all your heart turn to me… CBW 58 ii (p/t Somerville 260)

Offertory
480 Amazing Grace (NEW BRITAIN)

Communion
BFW 99 (Father, if I must drink . . . ) (Men only)
595 Christian Let Us Love One Another (PICARDY)
Ave Verum Corpus (Gregorian Chant - Tenor Cantor)

Recessional
561 O God Beyond All Praising (THAXTED)

Mass Setting:
New Good Shepherd Mass (Rev. S. Somerville)
Kyrie, Sanctus/Benedictus, Christ has Died, Great Amen, Agnus Dei

No comments: