28 September 2015

Hockey season is about to begin

I  am getting ready for Leafs Derangement Syndrome. Not really a fan myself, I have been observing fans for decades. The Syndrome follows a predictable pattern.

October: I think we got a shot.
 November: Yah! We're doing great! I toldja!
December: Darned injuries. But we're still in it, right?...
January: Right?
February: Stupid coach.
March: We're not yet mathematically eliminated.
April. Crap.
May: Next year for sure. After all, we got top draft pick again, right?


Looking forward to another year of watching the fans ending up looking forward to another year.

2 comments:

Patience said...

I think my ds goes through this process! LOL

Starting to look for Leaf's stuff for Christmas!

DP said...

This Lions fan understands you. Loud and clear.